pepnet -sequence sequence -amphipathic toggle -squares string -diamonds string -octags string -graph graph
- pepnet -help
- If this is true then the residues ACFGILMVWY are marked as squares and all other residues are unmarked. This overrides any other markup that you may have specified using the qualifiers '-squares', '-diamonds' and '-octags'.
- By default the aliphatic residues ILVM are marked with squares. Default value: ILVM
- By default the residues DENQST are marked with diamonds. Default value: DENQST
- By default the positively charged residues HKR are marked with octagons. Default value: HKR
Debian Med Packaging Team <[email protected]>
- Wrote the script used to autogenerate this manual page.
This manual page was autogenerated from an Ajax Control Definition of the EMBOSS package. It can be redistributed under the same terms as EMBOSS itself.