FULL PATH/etc/pfqueue.conf or ~/.pfqueue
DESCRIPTIONpfqueue can be configured storing its option in configuration files. At startup, if /etc/pfqueue.conf is present it is read and options are set accordingly; then, if a .pfqueue file is present in user's home directory, it is read and options are set accordingly, overriding those stored in /etc/pfqueue.conf.
Note that the resulting settings are overridden by command line options.
SYNTAXAn option can be set using the "option=value" syntax. Any line starting with a hash sign ("#") will be discarded.
- Backends absolute path; same as -B option in command line.
- Default backend to use; same as -b option.
- Use a custom MTA configuration; some MTA need a directory, others a file; same as -c.
- Path to MTA executables; same as -p.
- Maximum number shown in a queue; same as -m.
- Start reading from/to fields from envelop; same as -e if set to yes.
- Use this queue at startup; see -q option for details.
- Scan queue for <number> seconds at max; same as -l.
- Seconds between queue scans; same as -d.
- Seconds between screen refreshes; same as -s.
- Use colors; same as -n.
- Host to connect to, when using socket backend; same as -r.
AUTHORStefano Rivoir <[email protected]>