SYNOPSISpgn2web [options] pgn-file html-file
p2wgui -- graphical frontend to pgn2web
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents the pgn2web and p2wgui commands.
pgn2web is a program to generate webpages from "portable game notation"
PGN files, that allow the replaying of chess games within a web
browser. It has a commandline client and a gtk graphical user interface
for convenience. The html output is highly customisable, it is using
OPTIONSThese programs do follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with short options starting with one dash (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -c yes|no
- include a link to the pgn2web homepage.
- -p <piece-set>
- use the <piece-set> pieceset. Available sets are: adventurer alfonso-x cases condal harlequin kingdom leipzig line lucena magnetic mark marroquin maya mediaeval merida motif
- -s frameset|linked|individual
- use the specified layout.
- Passing no parameters at all will simply launch the GUI version.