SYNOPSISplaywav [options] file
DESCRIPTIONThe playwav utility sends audio data from a wav file to a port.
OPTIONSThe following options are available:
- --card number
- Explicitly select the card to test. Default is card 0.
- --port number
- Explicitly select the port to test. Default is port 0 of the specified card.
- --playgain db
- Set the playback gain.
- --recgain db
- Set the recording gain. Only useful with the --rec option.
- --dial digits
- Dial the given digits during playback.
- Wait for the line to ring before playing. Only useful for FXO ports.
- --rec outfile
- Record the incoming signal while playing. Useful for cut-through testing.
- Enable tx->rx loopback. Useful for echo testing, but not supported for all hardware types.
Enable the host based echo canceller.
AUTHORRon Lee, David Rowe, Voicetronix <[email protected]>
This manual page was written by Ron <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).