SYNOPSISplotoffsets ifile [ linelo hi pixlo hi [ threshold [ slcfile ] ] ]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the plotoffsets command.
plotoffsets is a program that plots offset vectors from Doris.
Position, correlation, and background image can be plotted.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- Resultfile from Doris (mandatory arg)
- First azimuth line (default: 1).
- Last azimuth line (default: 25000).
- First range pixel (default: 1).
- Last range pixel (default: 4900).
- Only plot estimated with correlation above threshold (default: 0.4).
- Complex raw file. Magnitude is used as background image (format can be complex real4 or short int).
EXAMPLEplotoffsets interferogram.out 1 25000 1 4900 0.4 slcfile.raw
KNOWN BUGSplotoffsets may depend on gawk or nawk and not work with std awk.
AUTHORplotoffsets was written by Bert Kampes, (c) 1999-2001.
This manual page was written by Antonio Valentino <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).