- block device name
- number of segments in this bio after physical address coalescing is performed.
- 0 on success
- beginning sector for the entire bio
- bio vector count which represents number of array element (page, offset, length) which makes up this I/O request
- name of the probe point
- see below BIO_UPTODATE 0 ok after I/O completion BIO_RW_BLOCK 1 RW_AHEAD set, and read/write would block BIO_EOF 2 out-out-bounds error BIO_SEG_VALID 3 nr_hw_seg valid BIO_CLONED 4 doesn't own data BIO_BOUNCED 5 bio is a bounce bio BIO_USER_MAPPED 6 contains user pages BIO_EOPNOTSUPP 7 not supported
- total size in bytes
- binary trace for read/write request
- offset into the bio vector array
- i-node number of the mapped file
- number of bytes transferred
- number of segments after physical and DMA remapping hardware coalescing is performed
The process signals the transfer is done.