pycocuma [options] [connection-string]
PyCoCuMa (Pythonic Contact and Customer Management) provides a personal information system for addresses, telephone numbers and other data associated with personal contacts (also supports photographic pictures).
PyCoCuMa is purely written in Python with a Tk graphical interface. PyCoCuMa is based on an XML-RPC client-server architecture. The server stores its data in compatible vCard (ver. 3.0) files (*.vcf) which can be read by all modern address programs (Evolution, KAddressbook, Outlook, GnomeCard, etc).
This manpage documents the PyCoCuMa client (which can also run standalone).
- addressbook filename / server url
- -h --help
- show help
- -c --config
- location of configuration file (default: ~/.pycocuma)
- do not save configuration / preferences
- -t --type
- connection type: xmlrpc or file (default: file)
- open QuickFinder
- import from file/stdin (-) (e.g. vcard:/tmp/John.vcf)
- export to file or stdout (e.g. latex:-)
- pycocuma --type=xmlrpc http://localhost:8810
- pycocuma --config=/tmp/pycocumatest.conf --type=file ./addressbook.vcf
PyCoCuMa was written by Henning Jacobs.
This manpage was written by Christoph Berg for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution (but may be used by others).