DESCRIPTIONpytrainer is a tool to log all sport excursions coming from GPS devices (with a focus on Forerunner) or GPX (http://www.topografix.com) files.
Pytrainer supports GPS track files and displays it in graphs, maps...
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -d, --debug
- enable logging at debug level
- -i, --info
- enable logging at info level
- -w, --warn
- enable logging at warning level
- enable validation of files imported by plugins (details at info or debug logging level) - note plugin must support validation
triggers database (only sqlite based) and configuration file sanity checks, adding fields if necessary. Backup of database is done before any change. Details at info or debug logging level
- Turn off new graphing approach
- Deprecated option: turn on new graphing approach
- Specify the directory where application configuration will be stored.
Specify where logging should be output to. TYPE is one of 'file' (default), or 'console'.
- starts pytrainer with log level set to ERROR
- pytrainer -d
starts pytrainer with log level set to DEBUG (troubleshooting)
AUTHORSThis manual page was originally written by Braulio Valdivielso <[email protected]> and polished by Christian Perrier <[email protected]>. Detailed information and further changes by David García Granda <[email protected]>.
For more information please check 'Credits' in 'About' menu.
Thanks to everyone who contributes and supports pytrainer.