DESCRIPTIONusage: venv [-h] [--system-site-packages] [--symlinks] [--clear] [--upgrade]
- ENV_DIR [ENV_DIR ...]
Creates virtual Python environments in one or more target directories.
- A directory to create the environment in.
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- Give the virtual environment access to the system site-packages dir.
- Attempt to symlink rather than copy.
- Delete the environment directory if it already exists. If not specified and the directory exists, an error is raised.
Upgrade the environment directory to use this version
of Python, assuming Python has been upgraded in-place.