SYNOPSISq4wine [KEY] ...
DESCRIPTIONQ4Wine is a Qt https://www.qt.io/ GUI for W.I.N.E. http://winehq.org/ It will help you manage wine prefixes and installed applications.
- Can export Qt color theme into wine colors settings.
- Can easy work with different wine versions at same time;
- Integrated Wine AppDB browser;
- Easy creating, deleting and managing prefixes (WINEPREFIX);
- Easy controlling for wine process;
- autostart icons support;
- Easy cd-image use;
- FuseISO\Embedded FuseISO mount profiles;
- You can extract icons from PE files (.exe .dll);
- Easy backup and restore for managed prefixes.
- Winetricks support.
- and more...
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- -m, --minimize
- minimize Q4Wine main window on startup
- -h, --help
- display help and exit
- -v, --version
- output version information and exit
- -b, --binary
- open run dialog for wine binary to execute wine binary
EXIT STATUS0 if OK or -1 if serious troubles
- The Q4Wine main gui program
- The Q4Wine command line interface program
- The Q4Wine runner helper program
- Directory containing Q4Wine's shared libraries
Directory containing Q4Wine config, icons, database and temporary files.
Thanks to all:Q4Wine is available thanks to the work of many to all people, who was involved in development process, testing, bugreporting, packaging or translation creation. For a full listing of the authors, please see the file AUTHORS in the top-level directory of the source distribution.
- Alexey S. Malakhov (brezerk) <brezerk at gmail.com>
Project maintainer, lead developer, web site designer and developer,
project documentation, support, etc. ;)
- Sergey Skrypnic (opium) <[email protected]>
Website developer, hosting administration
- Pavel Zinin (pashazz) <pzinin at gmail.com>
Winetricks plugin developer
- Dmitry Marakasov (amdmi3) <amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru>
FreeBSD support fixes
COPYRIGHTQ4Wine can be distributed under the terms of the GPLv3 license. A copy of the license is in the file LICENSE in the top-level directory of the source distribution.
AVAILABILITYThe most recent public version of Wine can be downloaded from http://q4wine.brezblock.org.ua/download/
The latest snapshot of the code may be obtained via GIT for information on how to do this, please see http://q4wine.brezblock.org.ua/download/#git
Q4Wine, development headquarters, is at http://q4wine.brezblock.org.ua This website contains a great deal of information about Q4Wine.
BUGSIf you find a bug in Q4Wine please report it to <brezerk at gmail.com> or directly to Q4Wine bug tracker https://sourceforge.net/projects/q4wine/