SYNOPSISqwebcontentedit [-h] [-dqv] [-b backends] ...
qwebcontentedit [--help] [--version]
Qt application allowing to manage content of various websites.
Supported websites:* dlfp (Da Linux French Page news website)
* mediawiki (Wikis running MediaWiki, like Wikipedia)
* redmine (The Redmine project management web application)
- show program's version number and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -b BACKENDS, --backends=BACKENDS
- what backend(s) to enable (comma separated)
- -e EXCLUDE_BACKENDS, --exclude-backends=EXCLUDE_BACKENDS
- what backend(s) to exclude (comma separated)
- -I, --insecure
do not validate SSL
- -d, --debug
- display debug messages. Set up it twice to more verbosity
- -q, --quiet
- display only error messages
- -v, --verbose
- display info messages
- file to save logs
- -a, --save-responses
save every response
CONDITIONThe -c and --condition is a flexible way to filter and get only interesting results. It supports conditions on numerical values, dates, and strings. Dates are given in YYYY-MM-DD or YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM format. The syntax of one expression is "field operator value". The field to test is always the left member of the expression.
The field is a member of the objects returned by the command. For example, a bank account has "balance", "coming" or "label" fields.
The following operators are supported:
- Test if object.field is equal to the value.
- Test if object.field is not equal to the value.
- Test if object.field is greater than the value. If object.field is date, return true if value is before that object.field.
- Test if object.field is less than the value. If object.field is date, return true if value is after that object.field.
- This operator is available only for string fields. It works like the Unix standard grep command, and returns True if the pattern specified in the value is in object.field.
You can make a expression combinations with the keywords " AND ", " OR " an " LIMIT ".
The LIMIT keyword can be used to limit the number of items upon which running the expression. LIMIT can only be placed at the end of the expression followed by the number of elements you want.
boobank ls --condition 'label=Livret A'Display only the "Livret A" account.
boobank ls --condition 'balance>10000'Display accounts with a lot of money.
boobank history [email protected] --condition 'label|rewe'Get transactions containing "rewe".
boobank history [email protected] --condition 'date>2013-12-01 AND date<2013-12-09'Get transactions betweens the 2th December and 8th December 2013.
boobank history [email protected] --condition 'date>2013-12-01 LIMIT 10'Get transactions after the 2th December in the last 10 transactions
COPYRIGHTCopyright(C) 2011 Clément Schreiner
For full copyright information see the COPYING file in the weboob package.