SYNOPSISrails [options] destination(s)...
- -d, --no-docs
- Deploys rails without any documentation.
- -C, --copy
- Deploys rails by copying instead of linking vendor libraries.
- -F, --force-overwrite
- Overwrites all previously deployed files, if any.
- -D, --database
- Specify the database to be used. Supported values are mysql, oracle, postgresql, sqlite3, frontbase and ibm_db
- -I, --internal
- Options to be passed to the upstream rails script.
AUTHORThe upstream author of Ruby On Rails is David Heinemeier Hansson <[email protected]>. This manual page was written by Adam Majer <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).