SYNOPSISseq24 [OPTIONS] [FILENAME]
Seq24 is a real-time midi sequencer. It was created to provide a very simple interface for editing and playing midi 'loops'.
OPTIONSSeq24 accepts the following options:
- Display a list of all commandline options
- Display the program version
- --file <filename>
- Load MIDI file on startup
- Seq24 won't attach alsa ports
- Dumps incoming midi to screen
- Runs higher priority with FIFO scheduler
- Passes any incoming sysex messages to all outputs
- --ignore <number>
- Ignore ALSA device <number>
- Prints pressed key value
- --interaction_method <number>
Select mouse interaction method
(0 = seq24) (default)
(1 = fruity loops method)
- seq24 will sync to JACK transport
- seq24 will try to be JACK master
- JACK master will fail if there is already a master
- --jack_start_mode <x>
When seq24 is synced to JACK, the following play modes are available:
(0 = live mode)
(1 = song mode) (default)
- Print statistics on commandline while running
- --jack_session_uuid <uuid>
Set uuid for jack session
FILES$HOME/.seq24rc stores the user settings for seq24.
SUGGESTIONS AND BUG REPORTSAny bugs found should be reported to the upstream author and/or package maintainer.
OTHER INFOThe old project homepage is at http://www.filter24.org/seq24/ the new one is at https://edge.launchpad.net/seq24/.
It is released under the GNU GPL license.