VERSIONThis document describes RDF::Query::Plan::Offset version 2.916.
METHODSBeyond the methods documented below, this class inherits methods from the RDF::Query::Plan class.
- "new ( $plan, $offset )"
- "execute ( $execution_context )"
- Returns the query plan that will be used to produce the data to be offset.
- Returns the number of results that are discarded as offset.
- Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return distinct results.
- Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return ordered results.
- Returns the string name of this plan node, suitable for use in serialization.
- Returns a list of scalar identifiers for the type of the content (children) nodes of this plan node. See RDF::Query::Plan for a list of the allowable identifiers.
- Returns the data for this plan node that corresponds to the values described by the signature returned by "plan_prototype".
- "graph ( $g )"
Gregory Todd Williams <[email protected]>