int rfio_mkdir (const char *path, mode_t mode);
DESCRIPTIONrfio_mkdir creates a new directory.
An entry is created and the directory's owner ID is set to the effective user ID of the requestor. The group ID of the directory is set to the effective group ID of the requestor.
- specifies the logical pathname relative to the current directory or the full pathname.
RETURN VALUEThis routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- A component of path prefix does not exist or path is a null pathname.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the path prefix or write permission on the parent directory is denied.
- path is a NULL pointer.
- path exists already.
- A component of path prefix is not a directory.
- No space to store the new directory.
- The length of path exceeds CA_MAXPATHLEN or the length of a path component exceeds CA_MAXNAMELEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
AUTHORLCG Grid Deployment Team