SYNOPSISrxterm [-l username ] [-k ] [-r rsh_args ] [-x xterm_args ] [-K kx_args ] [-w term_emulator ] [-b rsh_program ] host [port ]
DESCRIPTIONThe rxterm program starts an xterm window on host host From this window you will also be able to run X clients that will be able to connect securely to your X server. If port is given, that port will be used instead of the default.
The supported options are:
- Log in on the remote host as user username
- Disable keep-alives.
- Send rsh_args as arguments to rsh
- Send xterm_args as arguments to xterm
- Send kx_args as arguments to kx
- Use term_emulator instead of xterm.
- Use rsh_program instead of rsh.
- Be verbose.
EXAMPLETo login from host foo (where your display is) to host bar you might do the following.
- On foo: rxterm bar
- You will get a new window running an xterm on host bar In this window you will be able to start X clients.