scalap [ <options> ] <class name>
- Command line options. See OPTIONS below.
- <class name>
- Full-qualified name of a class to be decoded (such as hello.HelloWorld).
The scalap tool reads a class file generated by theScala compiler, and displays object and class definitions.
By default, scalap looks for the given class file in the current directory. You can specify a separate classpath with -classpath (see OPTIONS, below).
The decoder has a set of standard options that are supported on the current development environment and will be supported in future releases.
- Display this usage message.
- Print private definitions.
- Print out additional information.
- Print product version and exit.
- -cp | -classpath
- Specify where to find user class files.
- Display definitions for a generated class file
- scalap hello.HelloWorld
scalap returns a zero exist status if it succeeds to process the specified input files. Non zero is returned in case of failure.
Written by Ilya Sergey.
Report bugs to http://lampsvn.epfl.ch/trac/scala.
This is open-source software, available to you under a BSD-like license. See accomponying "copyright" or "LICENSE" file for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.