void shishi_ap_authenticator_cksumdata_set(Shishi_ap * ap, const char * authenticatorcksumdata, size_t authenticatorcksumdatalen);
- Shishi_ap * ap
- structure that holds information about AP exchange
- const char * authenticatorcksumdata
- input array with data to compute checksum on and store in Authenticator in AP-REQ.
- size_t authenticatorcksumdatalen
- length of input array with data to compute checksum on and store in Authenticator in AP-REQ.
DESCRIPTIONSet the Authenticator Checksum Data in the AP exchange. This is the data that will be checksumed, and the checksum placed in the checksum field. It is not the actual checksum field. See also shishi_ap_authenticator_cksumraw_set.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.