DESCRIPTIONlcms is a standalone CMM engine, which deals with the color management. It implements a fast transformation between ICC profiles. transicc is lcms ColorSpace conversion calculator.
- use percent % of ink.
- Black point compensation.
- -c <0,1,2,3>
- Precalculates transform. (0=Off, 1=Normal, 2=Hi-res, 3=LoRes) [defaults to 1]
- -i profile
- Input profile (defaults to sRGB).
- Transform by device-link profile.
- Terse output, intended for pipe usage.
- -o profile
- Output profile (defaults to sRGB).
- -t <0,1,2,3>
- Intent (0=Perceptual, 1=Colorimetric, 2=Saturation, 3=Absolute).
- Use 16 bits.
- You can use '*Lab' and '*xyz' as built-in profiles.
NOTESFor suggestions, comments, bug reports etc. send mail to [email protected]
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Shiju p. Nair <[email protected]>, for the Debian project.