int shishi_arcfour(Shishi * handle, int decryptp, const char * key, size_t keylen, const char iv, char * ivout, const char * in, size_t inlen, char ** out);
- Shishi * handle
- shishi handle as allocated by shishi_init().
- int decryptp
- 0 to indicate encryption, non-0 to indicate decryption.
- const char * key
- input character array with key to use.
- size_t keylen
- length of input key array.
- const char iv
- char * ivout
- const char * in
- input character array of data to encrypt/decrypt.
- size_t inlen
- length of input character array of data to encrypt/decrypt.
- char ** out
- newly allocated character array with encrypted/decrypted data.
DESCRIPTIONEncrypt or decrypt data (depending on decryptp) using ARCFOUR. The out buffer must be deallocated by the caller.
The "initialization vector" used here is the concatenation of the sbox and i and j, and is thus always of size 256 + 1 + 1. This is a slight abuse of terminology, and assumes you know what you are doing. Don't use it if you can avoid to.
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISHI_OK iff successful.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.