int shishi_authenticator_cksum(Shishi * handle, Shishi_asn1 authenticator, int32_t * cksumtype, char ** cksum, size_t * cksumlen);
- Shishi * handle
- shishi handle as allocated by shishi_init().
- Shishi_asn1 authenticator
- authenticator as allocated by shishi_authenticator().
- int32_t * cksumtype
- output checksum type.
- char ** cksum
- newly allocated output checksum data from authenticator.
- size_t * cksumlen
- on output, actual size of allocated output checksum data buffer.
DESCRIPTIONRead checksum value from authenticator. cksum is allocated by this function, and it is the responsibility of caller to deallocate it.
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISHI_OK iff successful.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.