int shishi_verify(Shishi * handle, Shishi_key * key, int keyusage, int cksumtype, const char * in, size_t inlen, const char * cksum, size_t cksumlen);
- Shishi * handle
- shishi handle as allocated by shishi_init().
- Shishi_key * key
- key to verify checksum with.
- int keyusage
- integer specifying what this key is used for.
- int cksumtype
- the checksum algorithm to use.
- const char * in
- input array with data that was integrity protected.
- size_t inlen
- size of input array with data that was integrity protected.
- const char * cksum
- input array with alleged checksum of data.
- size_t cksumlen
- size of input array with alleged checksum of data.
DESCRIPTIONVerify checksum of data using key, possibly altered by supplied key usage. If key usage is 0, no key derivation is used.
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISHI_OK iff successful.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.