SYNOPSISsimplify [args ...] < message > othermessage
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the simplify command. simplify is a Perl script to simplify a MIME message.
This script never loads the entire message into memory, but does dump it's entire contents to disk once.
- Don't use MIME, no HTML mail allowed.
- Run in testing mode (suppress randonmess)
- Save all attachments to files.
- Defaults to /tmp.
- URL-prefix for printing paths to attachments
- Text preceding the attachment URL list.
- Text signature to append to text parts.
- HTML signature to append to HTML parts.
If "saveall" is yes, then the script will save all attachments to disk so people can access their contents later. If an URL is specified then that automatically implies "saveall=yes". Without this, the default behavior is to only save text and html parts, and delete them and all working directories when the script is finished.
AUTHORBjarni R. Einarsson <[email protected]>
This manual page was written by Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta <[email protected]> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).