SYNOPSISsiril [-i conf_file ] [-f] [-v] [-h] [image_file_to_open]
DESCRIPTIONSiril is an image processing tool specially tailored for noise reduction and improving the signal/noise ratio of an image from multiple captures, as required in astronomy. Siril can align, stack and enhance pictures from various file formats, even image sequences (movies and SER files).
- Starts Siril with configuration file name in argument
- (or --format) Prints all supported image file formats (depending on the libraries detected at compile-time)
- (or --version) Prints program name and version and exit
- (or --help) Short usage help
- Open an image right after start-up. It can be a SER of film sequence file as well
- User preferences. Overridden by the -i option.
- The stylesheet used to change colours of the graphical user interface. This is useful for personalisation or if a GTK theme is incompatible with some coloured elements of Siril.
BUGSA list of bugs is maintained in a mantisbt bug tracker, available at https://free-astro.org/bugs/
AUTHORVincent Hourdin <debian-siril at free-astro.vinvin.tf>