SYNOPSISsupertux [options] filename
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the supertux command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
supertux is a classic 2D jump'n run sidescroller game in a similar style like the original SuperMario games.
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Run in fullscreen mode.
- If opengl support was compiled in, this will enable the EXPERIMENTAL OpenGL mode.
Use non-opengl renderer
- If sound support was compiled in, this will disable sound for this session of the game.
Like above, but this will disable music.
- -j, --joystick NUM
- Use joystick NUM (default: 0)
- --joymap XAXIS:YAXIS:A:B:START
- Define how joystick buttons and axis should be mapped.
- Start in worldmap-mode (EXPERIMENTAL).
- -d, --datadir DIR
- Load Game data from DIR (default: automatic).
Enables the debug-mode, which is useful for developers.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- Display a brief message summarizing command-line options.
- Display the version of SuperTux you're running.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Gürkan Sengün <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).