link_text: (view revision log)
DESCRIPTIONShows log messages (in reverse order) for interesting revisions of a given file or directory in the repository.
- The number of log entries to retrieve. The default is 20.
- The repository revision to start with. The default is the repository's youngest revision.
- Either "directory" or "file".
- A boolean value, true if the log starts with the most recent revision.
- A boolean value, true if the list of revisions ("revs") includes the oldest revision for this path.
- A boolean value, true if the given path is a directory.
- The repository revision that the log starts with.
A list of hashes. Each entry corresponds to a particular repository revision,
and has the following keys.
- The repository revision this entry is for.
- The repository's youngest revision.
- The author of this change.
- The date of this change, formatted according to ``Time and date formatting'' in SVN::Web.
- The log message for this change.
A list of hashes containing information about the paths that were
changed with this commit. Each hash key is the path name that was
modified with this commit. Each key is a hash ref of extra
information about the change to this path. These hash refs have the
- A single letter indicating the action that was carried out on the path. A file was either added "A", modified "M", replaced "R", or deleted "D".
- If the file was copied from another file then this is the path of the source of the copy.
- If the file was copied from another file then this is the revision of the file that it was copied from.
- The value of the "limit" parameter.
COPYRIGHTCopyright 2003-2004 by Chia-liang Kao "<[email protected]>".
Copyright 2005-2007 by Nik Clayton "<[email protected]>".
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.