DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the szap commands.
szap is a program to process a channels.conf file.
- -n channel-number | channel_name
- zap to channel via number or full name (case insensitive)
- list known channels
- -a number
- use given adapter (default 0)
- -f number
- use given frontend (default 0)
- -d number
- use given demux (default 0)
- -c file
- read channels list from 'file'
- enable Audio Bypass (default no)
- exit after tuning
- human readable output
- set up /dev/dvb/adapterX/dvr0 for TS recording
- -l lnb-type (DVB-S Only) (use -l help to print types) or
- -l low[,high[,switch]] in Mhz
- run interactively, allowing you to type in channel names
add pat and pmt to TS recording (implies -r) or -n numbers for zapping
This manual page was written by Uwe Bugla <[email protected]>.