taskcoach Task Coach is a simple open source todo manager to manage personal tasks and todo lists. It grew out of a frustration that well-known task managers, such as those provided with Outlook or Lotus Notes, do not provide facilities for composite tasks
OPTIONSThe application follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -v, --version
- Show version of program.
- -i INIFILE, --ini=INIFILE
- use the specified INIFILE for storing settings
- -l LANGUAGE, --language=LANGUAGE
- use the specified LANGUAGE for the GUI (e.g. "nl" or "fr")
- -p POFILE, --po=POFILE
- use the specified POFILE for translation of the GUI