SYNOPSYStimblclient -h host -p port [-i inputfile] [-i outputfile] [--batch] [-b basename]
DESCRIPTIONtimblclient connects to a TimblServer on 'host':'port' and sends it the normal instructions. (see timblserver )
OPTIONSThe timblclient options are
a series of timblserver commands.
When BATCH is specified, inputfile is supposed to be a 'normal' Timbl testfile. Every line is send to the timblserver as a 'classify' command. Default is stdin.
- Where to put the results. Default is stdout.
- When --batch is specified, the input from 'inputfile' is not interpreted as timblserver commands, but as instances that will be send 'as is' prepended by a classify instruction.
- connect to the server on 'host'
- connect to 'port' on 'host'
- set the base in TimblServer to 'base'
- a series of timblserver commands.
BUGSThis is just a simple testprogram, and rather clumsy.
AUTHORSKo van der Sloot [email protected]