SYNOPSIStkdirdiff [options] dir1 dir2 ...
tkdirdiff gives a graphical representation of the differences between two or more (up to five) directories, produce diffs between directory pairs and so on.
tkdirdiff accepts the following options.
- Don't exclude any files
- --only|-o pattern
- Only process files matching pattern
- --ignore|-i pattern
- Don't process files matching pattern
- Ignore differences in RCS strings. Requires the dirdiff package to be installed.
- Ignore differences in Bitkeeper strings. Requires the dirdiff package to be installed.
- -b, -w, -B, -i, -d
- Passed on to diff(1)
- Show files that are the same in the file list