DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the transsetdf command.
transsetdf is a program that allows the user to change window transparencies on the fly. Supported methods include using window manager hotkeys, 'select by pointing' without actually selecting a window, and selecting by name and window id. transset-df is a modified version of xorg's transset and requires compositing to function. It is meant to allow a windowmanger-independent way to support transparency.
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -t, --toggle
- Force toggle of opacity.
- -c, --click
- Select by clicking on window (default).
- -p, --point
- Select the window currently under the cursor.
- -a, --acutal
- Select the actual window.
- -n, --name NAME
- Select by name, NAME is matched as regular expression.
- Don't use regular expression for matching name.
- -i, --id
- Select by window id.
- Increase by the given opacity.
- Decrease by given opacity.
- -m, --min OPACITY
- Minimum possible opacity (default = 0).
- -x, --max OPACITY
- Maximum possible opacity (default = 1).
- -v, --verbose
- Print some debug info.
- -V, --version
Show version of program.