DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the tuxcmd command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
Tux Commander is a GTK2 based two panel file manager.
OPTIONSTux Commander follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Enable debug messages
- Use different configuration profile
- Delete command-line, selection and search history (use in case of locale problems)
- Don't load GNOME libraries
- Don't load VFS modules
- Start left panel at <path>
- Start right panel at <path>
- Force GUI language (the string <language> is standard two-char language id)
- Show a summary of options.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Salvatore Bonaccorso <[email protected]> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).