- twill-sh [option] [script(s)]
- print usage information
- Show version information and exit
- Do not show normal output
- Drop into an interactive shell after running files if any
- Exit on first file which fails
- Continue executing scripts even if errors occur
- Start at the given URL before each script
Twill was written by C. Titus Brown [email protected] and
This manual page was written by Arnaud Fontaine [email protected] for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.
Copyright © 2007 Arnaud Fontaine