SYNOPSISumegaya-adm -p package -k key -v value [--delete] [--verbose]
umegaya-adm -h, --help
DESCRIPTION"umegaya-adm" interrogates or modifies the Berkeley database in which the gathered metadata is stored. If a combination of package, key and value is given, it will set the value. Otherwise it will give appropriate information using the of package or key provided as argument.
$ umegaya-adm -p package -k key -v value $ umegaya-adm -p package -k key value $ umegaya-adm -p package -k key2 -v value2 $ umegaya-adm -p package -k key2 value2 $ umegaya-adm -p package key value key2 value2 $ umegaya-adm -p package2 -k key -v value3 $ umegaya-adm -k key package value package2 value3 $ umegaya-adm -p package2 -k key --delete $ umegaya-adm -k key package value
- -d, --delete
- In combination with --key or --package, delete the value(s) instead of displaying them.
- --list-entries, --show-entry, --delete-entry
- List all the entries, or show or delete one entry of the Umegaya database. These entries are package names joined to a Umegaya key by a colon. Examples: Xumegaya:NameX, Xumegaya:YAML-URLX.
- -k, --key
- If set alone, "umegaya-adm" will display all the package-values pairs for the given key. If set together with --package, "umegaya-adm" will display the corresponding value.
- -p, --package
- If set alone, "umegaya-adm" will display all the key-values pairs for the given package. If set together with --key, "umegaya-adm" will display the corresponding value.
- Deletes the umegaya database without asking for confirmation.
- -v, --value
- When this option is set together with --key and --package, "umegaya-adm" sets the given value for the given key of the given package.
- Returns the set value to the standard output when used in conjunction with --key, --package, and --value.
ADVANCED USAGEuse "umegaya-adm" to set special keys for the packages.
AUTHORCharles Plessy <[email protected]>
BOLA - Buena Onda License Agreement (v1.1) ------------------------------------------ This work is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this work. To all effects and purposes, this work is to be considered Public Domain. However, if you want to be "buena onda", you should: 1. Not take credit for it, and give proper recognition to the authors. 2. Share your modifications, so everybody benefits from them. 3. Do something nice for the authors. 4. Help someone who needs it: sign up for some volunteer work or help your neighbour paint the house. 5. Don't waste. Anything, but specially energy that comes from natural non-renewable resources. Extra points if you discover or invent something to replace them. 6. Be tolerant. Everything that's good in nature comes from cooperation.
POD ERRORSHey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below:
- Around line 9:
- Unterminated B<...> sequence
- Around line 73:
Non-ASCII character seen before =encoding in 'Xumegaya:NameX,'. Assuming UTF-8