SYNOPSISunmass [options] file
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the unmass command.
unmass is a tool to extract game archives. It supports the following archive types: Crismon Land, Baldur's Gate 2, Civilization 4, Doom (WADs), Dune 2, Etherlords 2, Final Fantasy 7 and 8, Flashpoint, Knights of Xentar, Metal Gear Solid (DARs), Moorhuhn 2 and 3, Megaman Legends, Oni, Operation Flashpoint, Princess Maker 2, Quake 1, RollCage, Swine, Unreal Tournament umods, Virtua Fighter bitmaps, MEA exe's, some economy file format.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -e <archive file> <file name> [...<file name>]
- Opens the archive and extract files.
- Prints out list of modules for archive loading.
- --list <archive file>
- Opens the archive and prints list of the files inside.
EXAMPLESDisplay list of files contained inside archive 'battle.lgp'
- unmass -list battle.lgp
- Opens 'battle.lgp' and extracts file 'aabc.txt' and all files ending
- with 'dat' into current directory
- unmass -e battle.lgp aabc.txt *dat
AUTHORunmass was written by Miro Janosik.
This manual page was written by Gürkan Sengün <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).