DESCRIPTIONupdate-boinc-applinks creates (or removes) symbolic links for anonymous BOINC applications and their associated app_info.xml files in a given BOINC data directory.
Note: update-boinc-applinks is an extension for Debian users and is only available in Debian's boinc-client package.
OPTIONSFor a full summary of options, run update-boinc-applinks --help.
- -h, --help
- Show help message and all options.
- Create symbolic links and project directories.
- Remove symbolic links and empty project directories.
- Manage symbolic links in the given directory DIR. If this option is not present, DIR defaults to the current working directory.
- Manage symbolic links only for the given project PROJECT. Run update-boinc-applinks --list-projects to get a list of projects for which anonymous applications are available and therefore can be replaced with PROJECT. If this option is not present, update-boinc-applinks will manage symbolic links for all available projects.
- Show a list of projects for which anonymous applications are available. Normally those applications are provided by packages called boinc-app-PROJECT (e.g. boinc-app-seti).
AUTHORWritten by Frank S. Thomas.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2006, 2013 Debian BOINC Maintainers.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.