- void usb_fill_bulk_urb(struct urb * urb, struct usb_device * dev, unsigned int pipe, void * transfer_buffer, int buffer_length, usb_complete_t complete_fn, void * context);
- pointer to the urb to initialize.
- pointer to the struct usb_device for this urb.
- the endpoint pipe
- pointer to the transfer buffer
- length of the transfer buffer
- pointer to the usb_complete_t function
- what to set the urb context to.
Initializes a bulk urb with the proper information needed to submit it to a device.