DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the uvccapture command.
The purpose of uvccapture is to capture an image from a USB webcam at a specified interval, and save it to a JPEG file, no other formats are supported, imagemagick can handle anything else you might need.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- Show summary of options.
- Verbose output.
- Output filename (default is snap.jpg)
- V4L2 Device (default is /dev/video0)
- Image Width (must be supported by device) (>960 activates YUYV capture)
- Image Height (must be supported by device) (>720 activates YUYV capture)
- Command to run after each image capture (executed as <command> <output_filename>)
- Take continuous shots with <integer> seconds between them (0 for single shot)
- JPEG Quality Compression Level (activates YUYV capture)
- Use read instead of mmap for image capture
- Wait for capture command to finish before starting next capture
- Toggles capture mode to YUYV capture