SYNOPSISIn sys/param.h In sys/vnode.h In sys/unistd.h Ft int Fn VOP_PATHCONF struct vnode *vp int name int *retval
DESCRIPTIONThe arguments are:
- Fa vp
- The vnode to get information about.
- Fa name
- The type of information to return.
- Fa retval
- The place to return the information.
The value of Fa name specifies what should be returned:
- The maximum number of links to a file.
- The maximum number of bytes in a file name.
- The maximum number of bytes in a pathname.
- The maximum number of bytes which will be written atomically to a pipe.
- Return 1 if appropriate privileges are required for the chown(2) system call, otherwise 0.
- Return 1 if file names longer than KERN_NAME_MAX are truncated.
RETURN VALUESIf Fa name is recognized, Fa *retval is set to the specified value and zero is returned, otherwise Er EINVAL is returned.
AUTHORSThis manual page was written by An Doug Rabson .