my $token = WebAuth::Token::Proxy->new;
$token->expiration (time + 3600);
print $token->encode ($keyring), "\n";
DESCRIPTIONA WebAuth proxy token, used by a WebAuth Application Server to request other tokens from the WebKDC. This is returned by the WebKDC to a WebAuth Application Server if the WAS may need to request various tokens (particularly credential tokens).
- new ()
- Create a new, empty WebAuth::Token::Proxy. At least some attributes will have to be set using the accessor methods described below before the token can be used.
INSTANCE METHODSAs with WebAuth module functions, failures are signaled by throwing WebAuth::Exception rather than by return status.
- encode (KEYRING)
- Generate the encoded and encrypted form of this token using the provided KEYRING. The encryption key used will be the one returned by the best_key() method of WebAuth::Keyring on that KEYRING.
- subject ([SUBJECT])
- Get or set the subject, which holds the authenticated identity of the user whose credentials and id tokens can be retrieved using this token.
- authz_subject ([SUBJECT])
- Get or set the authorization subject, which holds the asserted authorization identity of the user holding this token. The authorization identity may not match the authenticated identity. It represents a request to use the authorization identity instead of the authentication subject when applying ACLs or determining identity in the application.
- type ([TYPE])
- Get or set the type of proxy token, which specifies the type of webkdc-proxy token is included in it. This is currently always "krb5".
- webkdc_proxy ([DATA])
- Get or set the embedded webkdc-proxy token. This is an opaque blob of data from the perspective of the WebAuth Application Server. It is decrypted and used by the WebKDC to fulfill a token request and consists of a webkdc-proxy token without the base64 encoding.
- initial_factors ([FACTORS])
- Get or set a comma-separated list of authentication factors used by the user during initial authentication (the single sign-on transaction). For a list of possible factors and their meaning, see the WebAuth protocol specification.
- session_factors ([FACTORS])
- Get or set a comma-separated list of authentication factors used by the user to authenticate this session (this particular visit to this WebAuth Application Server). For a list of possible factors and their meaning, see the WebAuth protocol specification.
- loa ([LOA])
- Get or set the level of assurance established for this user authentication. This is a number whose values are site-defined but for which increasing numbers represent increasing assurance for the authentication.
- creation ([TIMESTAMP])
- Get or set the creation timestamp for this token in seconds since epoch. If not set, the encoded token will have a creation time set to the time of encoding.
- expiration ([TIMESTAMP])
- Get or set the expiration timestamp for this token in seconds since epoch.