SYNOPSISwebkit2pdf [options] [URLs]
DESCRIPTIONWebkit2pdf is a program that retrieves web pages from one or several URLs and generates a PDF document with them, using the webkit library.
When no URLs or options are supplied a minimalistic but convenient GUI is launched, allowing preview of the document to be generated or printed.
- -h or --help
- Shows a brief help screen.
- -o output_dir
- Sets the output directory. By default is current dir (.).
- -f format
- Sets the name format for the generated files. By default is a four digits sequence starting on 0000.pdf.
- -s size
- Sets the paper size to use (e.g.: "a4").
- Default paper size to use.
BUGSPlease report it to the Debian BTS using the reportbug tool.
AUTHORThe webkit2pdf program was written by Colin Leroy <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Ricardo Mones <[email protected]> for the Debian system (and may be used by others).
LICENSEPermission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or (at your option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.