SYNOPSISwhirlwindwarp [-display host:display.screen] [-foreground color] [-background color] [-window] [-root] [-mono] [-install] [-visual visual] [-points integer] [-tails integer] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONwhirlwindwarp plots stars moving according to various forcefields (simple 2D equations).
WARNING!This screensaver may be dangerous for your eyes. Please don't watch it for too long!
OPTIONSwhirlwindwarp accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- If on a color display, pretend we're on a monochrome display.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -points integer
- The number of stars plotted (default 400).
- -tails integer
- The length of the tail of each star (default 8).
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) Paul "Joey" Clark. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
AUTHORPaul "Joey" Clark <[email protected]> 10-Oct-00