DESCRIPTIONwmagnify is a tool which allows you to magnify parts of the screen. The main difference from xmag is that the image is refreshed automatically, following the cursor on the screen.
OPTIONSThe following command line options are available:
- -display display
- Show the magnified area on this display.
- print a help message with the list of options.
- -m factor
- Change the magnification factor, default is 2. You can change this also while running the program, using the keys described below.
- -r delay
- Change the refresh delay, in milliseconds. Default is 200.
- -vdisplay display
Take the area to be magnified from this display instead of using the same display as for visualisation.
KEYSThe following keys can be pressed while wmagnify is running to change its behaviour.
- Change the magnification factor.
- <space>, f
- Freeze the camera, making it magnify only the current position.
- Create a new window.
Show/hide the pointer hot spot mark.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Andrea Bolognani <[email protected]> for the Debian project, but may be used by others.