DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the wmcpu command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
wmcpu puts a 64x64 window for Docking in Window Maker that shows 1) cpu usage, 2) memory used, 3) load and 4) uptime.
- Line 1
- CPU usage as a percentage
- Line 2
- Memory Usages as a percentage
- Line 3
- Current Load (either as a bar or a number)
- Line 4
OPTIONSA summary of options are included below.
- Show summary of options.
- Show load as a number, not a bar
- -display DISPLAY
- Uses DISPLAY as the location to display
- Show version of program.