XmRemoveProtocolCallback removes a callback from the internal list.
XmRemoveWMProtocolCallback is a convenience interface. It calls XmRemoveProtocolCallback with the property value set to the atom returned by interning WM_PROTOCOLS.
- Specifies the widget with which the protocol property is associated
- Specifies the protocol property
- Specifies the protocol atom
- Specifies the procedure to call when a protocol message is received
- Specifies the client data to be passed to the callback when it is invoked
For a complete definition of VendorShell and its associated resources, see VendorShell(3).