SYNOPSISxtalk_send [options] hexnum...
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the xtalk_send command.
xtalk_send is a program that send arbitrary packets to Xorcom devices that use the XTALK protocol.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below:
- -I <iface_num>
- Specify USB interface number (default 1).
- -t <timeout>
- Timeout from send until an answer is received (default 500).
- Query protocol version. This is only valid for synchronous XTALK protocols. Usually, these protocols are bound to USB interface 1.
- Show summary of options.
- Increase output verbosity.
- -d <mask>
- Debug mask. Use 0xFF for everything.
AUTHOROron Peled <[email protected]>