SYNOPSISydump [Options...] [file]
ydump reads from standard input if the file argument is omitted.
- -o <file>
- pretty print to file instead of standard output
- use JSON standard syntax only: Convert tuples and variants into standard JSON, refuse to print NaN and infinities, require the root node to be either an object or an array.
- compact output
- streaming mode: read and write a sequence of JSON values instead of just one (this is the default).
- disable streaming mode: A single JSON record is expected.
- sort object fields (default: preserve internal field order)
- convert to biniou format and pretty print that (experimental)
- print version and exit
- -help | --help
- print options