SYNOPSYSypcat [ -kt ] [ -d domain ] [ -h hostname ] mapname
DESCRIPTIONypcat prints the values of all keys from the NIS database specified by mapname, which may be a map name or a map nickname.
- -d domain
- Specify a domain other than the default domain as returned by domainname(1).
- -h hostname
- Specify a hostname other than the default one as found by ypbind(8).
- Display map keys. This option is useful with maps in which the values are null or the key is not part of the value.
- This option inhibits map nickname translation.
- Display the map nickname translation table.
- map nickname translation table.
AUTHORypcat is part of the yp-tools package, which was written by Thorsten Kukuk <[email protected]>.