SYNOPSISzangband [options] [-- suboptions]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page explains the Debian package zangband. ZAngband is a single-player, graphical dungeon adventure game using textual characters to represent the walls and floors of a dungeon and the inhabitants therein, in the vein of rogue, angband, nethack, and moria. ZAngband 2.2.8 is a stable official release incorporating all the changes and improvements added since the last official release ( ZAngband 2.2.7).
- Print out a usage message.
- Start a new character
- Request fiddle mode (no high score entry)
- Request wizard mode (no high score entry)
- Request sound mode
- Request graphics mode
- Request original keyset
- Request rogue-like keyset
- Show <num> high scores
- Use your <who> savefile
- Force 'main-<sys>.c' usage
- Define a 'lib' dir sub-path. Valid values of lib are help info user bone save data apex xtra edit file
GETTING STARTEDTo start with, you can just say angband -uTest, and that creates a save file with the file name /var/games/zangband/save/<UID>Test. The best place to get help is the program itself; help is reached by the command ? and presents a menu of choices.
Program options can be set using the = command. To see what the various options mean, access the List of Options help menu with the ? command.