- zip_file_rename(zip_t *archive, zip_uint64_t index, const char *name, zip_flags_t flags);
- Guess encoding of name (default).
- Interpret name as UTF-8.
- Interpret name as code page 437 (CP-437).
RETURN VALUESUpon successful completion 0 is returned. Otherwise, -1 is returned and the error code in archive is set to indicate the error.
ERRORSzip_rename() fails if:
- The file to be renamed has been deleted from the archive.
- There is already a file called name in the archive.
- index is not a valid file index in archive, name is NULL, the empty string, or not a valid UTF-8 encoded string. Also a file cannot be renamed to a directory or vice versa. Directories are denoted by a trailing slash.
AUTHORSDieter Baron <[email protected]> and Thomas Klausner <[email protected]>